company and a leader in cardiac surgical ablation systems for the treatment of atrial fibrillation and systems for the exclusion of the left atrial appendage.
What does LAA stand for?
LAA stands for Left Atrial Appendage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAA
We have 194 other meanings of LAA in our Acronym Attic
- Latin American Antiquity (publication)
- Latin American Association
- Latin American Awards
- Latino Alumni Association (various organizations)
- Lead Agency Attorney
- Leading Agents in Australia
- League of Advertising Agencies
- League of Animal Artists (Dallas, GA)
- Learning Alliance Approach
- Left Atrial Abnormality (cardiology)
- Left Atrial Auricle
- Legal Administrative Assistant (various companies)
- Legal Aid Agency (UK)
- Leicester and Leicestershire Animal Aid Association (UK)
- Library Association of Alberta
- Library Association of Australia
- License Assisted Access (mobile devices)
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Light Aircraft Association (UK)
- Light Anti-Aircraft Artillery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Introduction The left atrial appendage (LAA) is a small, muscular extension of the left atrium.
The implant was inserted into the left atrial appendage, a small pouch in the heart's left upper pumping chamber, in which blood clots can easily form.
ORLANDO -- A left atrial appendage occlusion device called the Watchman strikingly outperformed warfarin in preventing hemorrhagic strokes in patients with atrial fibrillation in a pivotal phase III clinical trial.