Serial electrocardiographic (ECG) recordings demonstrated dynamic anterior ST changes and T-wave inversions, a left anterior hemiblock, and frequent ventricular premature beats.
What does LAHB stand for?
LAHB stands for Left Anterior Hemiblock
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAHB
- Lithium Aluminum Hydride
- Los Altos Hills (California)
- Love and Hugs
- Low Altitude High Speed Route
- Lane Amateur Hockey Association (Eugene, OR)
- Lively Arts History Association (California)
- Living Away from Home Allowance (construction)
- Los Alamos Hockey Association (Los Alamos, NM)
- Lansing Area Homeschool Athletic Association (Michigan)
- Laser Homing Anti-Tank weapons system (joint US-Israel program)
- Lonesome Andi Haller Band
- Laramie Amateur Hockey Club (Laramie, WY)
- Latin American Heads Conference (est. 1995)
- Leaders Advancing and Helping Communities (Dearborn, MI)
- Lebanese American Heritage Club (Dearborn, MI)
- Look Ahead Housing and Care (charitable housing association; UK)
- Los Angeles Harbor College
- Los Altos Hills Civic Association (Los Altos, CA)
- Leading Australian Hardwood Chip Exporter
- Los Alamos Health Care Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
An electrocardiogram showed a left anterior hemiblock and a first-degree atrioventricular block.