Persistent left SVC was also confirmed by administrating contrast media via left antecubital vein.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Left Antecubital (IV site)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Launch Area Coordinator (TLAM)
- Launch Azimuth Corridor
- Law against Corruption (UN)
- Law and Advocacy Center (National Association of the Deaf)
- Law-Abiding Citizen (band)
- Layer 2 Aggregation Concentrator (Hekimian)
- Leadership Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Leading Air Cadet (Royal Air Cadets)
- Leading Aircraftman
- Learning Assistance Center
- Legal Aid Commission (various locations)
- Legal Assistance Centre (Namibia)
- Legend Advisory Corporation (Palm Beach Gardens, FL)
- Legislation Advisory Committee (Ministry of Justice; New Zealand)
- Legislative Action Center
- Legislative Action Committee
- Legislative Administration Committee (various locations)
- Legislative Advisory Council (various locations)
- Leisa Atmospheric Corrector
- Lemon Administration Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
A palpable cord was noted in the right supraclavicular fossa, and there was obvious swelling of the left antecubital fossa and the medial aspect of the arm.