Since graduating from Cambridge last year, she has appeared as a soloist at Macclesfield Proms On The Pitch and played the title role of Massenet's Manon with Leeds Youth Opera.
What does LYO stand for?
LYO stands for Leeds Youth Opera (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LYO
We have 3 other meanings of LYO in our Acronym Attic
- Love You More Than Life
- Love You More Than Tongue Can Tell
- Love You Miss You
- Love You, Miss You, Bye (Internet slang)
- Love Your Neighbor
- Lancaster Youth Network of Churches (Pennsylvania)
- Launch Your Nursing Career
- Linking Youth and Communities
- Low-Yield Nuclear Explosive Research
- Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- Littleton Youth Orchestra (Littleton, CO)
- Louisville Youth Orchestra
- Lubavitch Youth Organization
- Lutheran Youth Organization (Chicago, IL)
- Lyondell Chemical Company (stock symbol)
- Light Yourself On Fire (band)
- Liquid Yield Option Note
- Louisville Youth Opportunity Network (Louisville, KY)
- Lutheran Youth of North Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- Lancaster Young Professionals (Lancaster, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next month Leeds Youth Opera will stage a dramatic double bill of productions, one of them a world premiere.
And David is very proud, not only of the singers they attract but also their "daring but great director" Jonathan Clift, formerly of Opera North, the Welsh National Opera and a 25-year span working with Leeds Youth Opera, and distinguished music director, Fraser Goulding, former professor of opera at the Guildhall School of Music, London, and conductor of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company.