GFH Capital recently sold a 10 per cent stake in Leeds United Football Club to the International Investment Bank, which it says is part of its investment plan to bring like-minded investors together to ensure the successful future of the club.
What does LUFC stand for?
LUFC stands for Leeds United Football Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LUFC
We have 1 other meaning of LUFC in our Acronym Attic
- Living Universe Foundation
- Lot Unit Factor (development; California)
- Love You Forever
- Lowest Usable Frequency
- Luxembourg Franc (Currency Unit, ISO)
- Lakehead University Faculty Association (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Laurentian University Faculty Association (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada)
- Law-abiding Unregistered Firearms Association (Canadian lobby group)
- Lightweight USB (Universal Serial Bus) Framework for AVRs
- Land Use Forecast Allocation Model (data analysis sofware; Canin Associates)
- Liverpool University Fencing Club (UK)
- Livingston United Football Club (Scottish soccer team)
- Louisiana Urban Forestry Council (est. 1991)
- Luther Ultimate Flying Disc Association (Luther College, Decorah, Iowa)
- Lateral Upper Arm Free Flap
- Lausanne Underground Film Festival
- Looking Up Feeling Good (Australia)
- Lost and Unaccounted for Gas
- Land Use and Food Policy Intergroup (EU)
- Large Unit Financial System (software; US Coast Guard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Gulf Finance House (GFH) yesterday said that it would like to confirm to its shareholders that on December 21, its subsidiary, GFH Capital Limited, has completed the 100 per cent acquisition of Leeds United City Holdings Limited and Leeds United Football Club (LUFC).
uk Travel Business Review - 14 December 2012 Monarch Airlines, a UK-based airline company, has announced a partnership programme with Leeds United Football Club, and has become the official sponsor for the North Stand at Elland Road.
His father, Manny Cussins, was a prominent figure on the board of Leeds United Football Club for many years, and chairman from 1972 to 1983.
The two-day sale is taking place at Leeds United Football Club, Elland Road, Leeds on July 22 and at The Fairways Lodge and Leisure Club, Prestwich, Manchester, on July 27.
Sir Charles Gray said the libel action arose out of events surrounding the acquisition of Leeds United Football Club by a consortium headed by Mr Bates in 2005.
THE Kaiser Chiefs' performance at Elland Road, the home of Leeds United Football Club, is to be released on DVD.
A consultant to a company owned by Oleg Deripaska, Russia's richest man and a friend of the Business Secretary, Peter Mandelson, was involved in an elaborate plot to use Leeds United football club and several MPs as pawns in a propaganda campaign against one of the oligarch's rivals.