com)-- "Powerful Women, Powerful Choices" is a complimentary half-day symposium being offered by local healthcare leaders 21st Century Oncology, Lee Memorial Health System and Naples Community Hospital.
What does LMHS stand for?
LMHS stands for Lee Memorial Health System (Lee County, FL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LMHS
We have 32 other meanings of LMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Local Mental Health Partnership (UK)
- Local Mental Health Plan (California Department of Mental Health)
- Louisiana-Mississippi Hospice and Palliative Care Organization
- Love Music Hate Racism (UK anti-racism campaign)
- Luce Mottier Human Resources (Switzerland)
- League of Minnesota Human Rights Commissions
- La Mirada High School (La Mirada, CA)
- Lake Mary High School
- Lake Mills High School
- Lancaster Mennonite High School (also seen as LMH; Pennsylvania)
- Lima Memorial Health System (Lima, OH)
- Lloyd Memorial High School (Erlanger, KY)
- Loddon Mallee Housing Services Ltd. (Australia)
- Lower Merion High School (Ardmore, PA)
- Lower Merion Historical Society (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Le Morne Heritage Trust (finance)
- Leeds Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Lehmann Mehler Hirst Thornton Associates (Durham, NC)
- Licensed Mental Health Technician
- Local Mental Health Team (UN; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Astronomical' Savings At Lee Memorial Health System, the hospital and physicians developed goals based on a consultant's assessment of where opportunities for quality improvement and operational efficiencies could be achieved, says Kevin Newingham, vice president, strategic services.
Prescription for a Healthy Environment In the past, Lee Memorial Health System of Fort Myers, FL, has looked to various enterprise software solutions to provide a stable IT environment and meet larger organizational goals in areas such as financials, human resources (HR) and performance tracking.
Campanile completed advanced training in hand and microsurgery and is the former Chief of Plastic Surgery at the Lee Memorial Health Systems.
Fresh Approach to 'Multiple Heeds' Patients In 2007, Lee Memorial Health System convened a community needs assessment panel that included leaders in business, education, government, faith-based organizations and health care, as well as members of the public.