Indeed, much of the Led Zeppelin III album - which gets a deluxe reissue next month- was written during the group's stay there.
What does LZIII stand for?
LZIII stands for Led Zeppelin III (album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Langzeit-Elektrokardiogramm (German: Long-term Electrocardiogram)
- Lake Zumbro Forever Inc. (lake preservation group; est. 2006; St. Cloud, MN)
- Leech Zinc Finger
- Leech Zinc Finger II
- Laser Zentrum Hannover eV (German laser technology research association)
- Lempel, Ziv, Huffman
- Lake Zurich High School (Illinois)
- Lateral Zona Incerta
- Led Zeppelin I (album)
- Led Zeppelin II (album)
- Lempel-Ziv Incremental Parsing Rule
- Lumbar Zygapophyseal Joint
- Lempel-Ziv-Jeff-Heath (data compression algorithm)
- Lempel-Ziv-Jeff-Heath data compression (ITU Recommendation V.44 and RFC 3051)
- Langdurig Zieke Kinderen (Dutch: Children with Chronic Illnesses)
- Leucine Zipper Kinase (cells)
- Launcher, Zero Length (missile launcher with no rail)
- Laser Zentrum Marburg (German: Marburg Laser Center; Marburg, Germany)
- Le Zebre Multimedia (French company)
- Leucine Zipper-Like Motif
Samples in periodicals archive:
Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin II and Led Zeppelin III will hit stores on June 3.
Their stay is reflected directly in two songs: the misspelt hoedown Bron-Y-Aur Stomp, that would appear almost immediately on the band's Led Zeppelin III record, and Page's flowing solo instrumental Bron-Yr-Aur, that added an extra dimension to the alreadykaleidoscopic 1975 double album Physical Graffiti.
Led Zeppelin III may be best known for the thunderclap howl of Immigrant Song but the album also melds acoustic folk and blues traditional.
Peter Grant, their manager, said he wanted to see my shots as they might like to use them on the upcoming Led Zeppelin III album cover.
Some have desperate to get a piece of the building where lead singer Robert Plant and lead guitarist Jimmy Page penned their third album Led Zeppelin III back in 1970.
The Led Zeppelin III sleeve notes read, "Credit must be given to Bron-Yr-Aur, a small derelict cottage in South Snowdonia for painting a somewhat forgotten picture of true completeness which acted as an incentive to some of these musical statements.
It is on Led Zeppelin III, which I've always loved.