95 Paperback Lecture notes in pure and applied mathematics QA247 This comprehensive treatment of an under-studied aspect of commutative algebra describes various simple extensions and their properties, in particular properties of simple ring extensions of Noetherian integral domains.
What does LNPAM stand for?
LNPAM stands for Lecture Notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lipid Nanoparticle (non-viral delivery system)
- Livable Neighborhoods Program (New York)
- Lobeke National Park (Cameroon)
- Local Number Portability
- Long Nose Plier
- Lonsome Pine Airport, Wise, Virginia (airport code)
- Loss of Normal Power
- ligne numérique à paire asymétrique (French: Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line)
- Local Number Portability Administration (NANPA)
- Local Number Portability Administration-Working Group (NANPA)
- Local Number Portability Administration Working Group
- Light Non-dominated Pareto Based
- Little Neck Pines Civic Association (New York)
- LegOS (Operating System) Networking Protocol Daemon
- Lunar Neutron Probe Experiment
- Laborers National Pension Fund (Texas)
- Liberian National Police Force
- London New Play Festival (UK)
- Lymph Node Permeability Factor
- Leukocyte Neutral Protease Inhibitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
95 Paperback Lecture notes in pure and applied mathematics QA372 Burd (Yaroslavl State University) explains the theory of the method of averaging on the infinite interval in a modern form, and presents some results in the application of the theory.