Concurrently, the 4th edition of "Lebanon Sustainability Week" will be held on 6 and 7 June in cooperation with the Order of Engineers & Architects in Beirut, the Lebanese Center for Energy Conservation (LCEC), and Lebanon Green Building Council (LGBC), and will host a number of national and international experts to discuss and debate the environmental challenges in Lebanon and the region, and offering appropriate solutions.
What does LGBC stand for?
LGBC stands for Lebanon Green Building Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGBC
We have 5 other meanings of LGBC in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Geyser Basin
- Little German Band & Dancers
- Lesbian and Gay Band Association
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Alliance (various locations)
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Association
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Asexual
- Luzon Gamefowl Breeders Association (Philippines)
- Lesbian and Gay Big Apple Corps
- Laboratoire de Génétique Biochimique et Cytogénétique
- Lebanese German Business Council
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Community
- Lightguide Building Cable (AT&T)
- Linear Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual Community Center (Stanford University; California)
- Local Government Boundary Committee for England (UK)
- Local Government Business Category List (UK)
- Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Concerns Office
- Local Government Boundary Commission for Wales (UK)
- Local Governing Bodies Capital Works Subsidy Scheme (Australia)
- Long Gone Before Daylight (CD by the Cardigans)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current construction law does not take into account the energy, water or environmental impact of occupants in buildings," says Samir Traboulsi, president of the Lebanon Green Building Council, a nonprofit organization that aims to promote public awareness and develop green standards for the building industry in Lebanon.
This sustainable energy financing project is being launched at the same time as the Lebanon Green Building Council, with IFC's support, is unveiling its new ARZ Green Building Rating System, a tool to encourage commercial building owners in the country to renovations that will save money and greenhouse gas emissions.