in Pennsylvania, Sara Glines has been named president and publisher with supervision of the Lebanon Daily News, the Evening Sun in Hanover, the Public Opinion in Chambersburg; previously, she was a vice president at Digital First Media, a job she'd held since September, and vice president of field operations at MediaNews Group Inc.
What does LDN stand for?
LDN stands for Lebanon Daily News
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDN
We have 58 other meanings of LDN in our Acronym Attic
- Long Distance Message Telecommunications Service
- Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility (economics)
- Learning Development and Media Unit
- Light Duty Motor Vehicle
- Limited Depot Maintenance Work Requirements
- Local Digital Message Exchange
- Lakota Dakota Nakota (tribal designation)
- Lanao Del Norte (Philippines)
- Larga Distancia Nacional (Spanish: International Long Distance)
- Leading Directory Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the early stages of the contretemps, the prosecutor defiantly told the Lebanon Daily News, "I don't believe there is any justification for them to withhold what could be evidence in a criminal proceeding.
At MediaNews Group's Pennsylvania paper, the Lebanon Daily News, Scott Downs has been named publisher; previously, he was a regional account executive with Adams Outdoor Advertising of Champaign, Ill.