Sylvana Lakkis, a veteran disabled rights activist from the Lebanese Physical Handicapped Union (LPHU), said Lebanon still had a long way to go before it could claim to treat disabled people in a suitable manner.
What does LPHU stand for?
LPHU stands for Lebanese Physical Handicapped Union (Beirut, Lebanon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- La Plata High School (Maryland)
- Lake Placid High School (Lake Placid, FL)
- Lewis-Palmer High School (Monument, Colorado)
- Lincoln Park High School (Lincoln Park, Illinois)
- Lindsay Place High School (Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada)
- Local Public Health System
- Loin Pain Hematuria Syndrome
- Lone Pine High School (Lone Pine, CA)
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Local Public Health Team (National Public Health Service for Wales, UK)
- Low Pressure High Volume (spray apparatus)
- Low Pressure Hot Water
- La Propiedad Industrial (Spanish: Industrial Property)
- Labarge Products, Inc (St. Louis, MO)
- Land & Property Information (NSW, Australia)
- Land Policy Institute (Michigan State University)
- Language Proficiency Index
- Language Proficiency Interview
- Laps Per Incident (racing)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy (glaucoma treatment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lebanese Physical Handicapped Union sent a complaint to the Interior Ministry lamenting the difficulties disabled people faced in accessing polling stations, often situated on the second or third floors.