Amongst the region's most eminent composers and conductors, Dr Gholmieh was the director of the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of Music and the founder of the Lebanese National Symphony Orchestra and the Lebanese National Oriental Orchestra.
What does LNSO stand for?
LNSO stands for Lebanese National Symphony Orchestra (Beirut, Lebanon)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LNSO
- Lee Nee Software Exports Ltd. (India)
- Leonard Nimoy Should Eat More Salsa (website)
- Libyan National Salvation Front (militant group; various locations)
- Light Night Striking Force (UK)
- London Nuclear Suppliers Group (various nations)
- Libertarian National Socialist Green Party
- Liga Nacional Spearhead (gaming)
- Landscape Nova Scotia Horticultural Trades Association (Canada)
- Literacy, Numeracy and Special Learning Needs (education program; Australia)
- Seaman, Legalman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Lithuanian National Symphony Orchestra (est.1940)
- Local National Screening Program (Germany)
- Local Network Service Provider (Australia; electricity provider)
- Lost Nation Sports Park (Willoughby, OH)
- Little Neck Swim and Racquet Club (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Lake Norman Striper Swipers (Mooresville, NC)
- LANguard Network Security Scanner (software)
- Late Night Speed Shop
- Linear Nevus Sebaceous Syndrome
- LANTIRN Self Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president of the Lebanese National Higher Conservatory of Music, founder of both the Lebanese National Symphony Orchestra and the Lebanese National Arabic Oriental Orchestra, Gholmiyeh saw his mission to be educating Lebanese in the Western classical music tradition.
The LPO began as the Lebanese National Symphony Orchestra in 1998 and has been performing at Al-Bustan since 2000.