Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC) in Detroit conferred honor upon Lebanese Central Bank Governor, Riyad Salameh, whereby several banquets were held in participation of the council's head Nassib Fawwaz, Owner and Chairman of Tarraf and CO.
What does LIBC stand for?
LIBC stands for Lebanese International Business Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LIBC
We have 5 other meanings of LIBC in our Acronym Attic
- Light Improved Ballistic Armor
- Lincoln Independent Business Association (Nebraska)
- London Investment Banking Association (finance)
- Long Island Big Apple Volleyball Club, Inc. (New York)
- Long Island Business Association (Long Island, NY)
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration
- Lebanese International Businessmen Associations' Network
- Long Island Beach Buggy Association (Patchogue, NY)
- Lower Intestine Bottom Bowel Evacuation System
- Life Is Better Because of You
- Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition (Leiden University; Netherlands)
- Lightweight In-Stride Breaching Capability
- Long Island Bicycle Club (est. 1975; New York)
- Lost in Inflammatory Breast Cancer (growth factor binding protein)
- Lummi Indian Business Council (Bellingham, WA)
- Long Island Breast Cancer Study Project (Connecticut and New York study; National Cancer Institute)
- Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection
- Laser-Induzierte Breakdown Detektion (German: Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection)
- Long Island Business Development Council
- Library Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aa Also known as the sixth world conference of the Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC), Planet Lebanon 2010, will witness the largest gathering of elite local and expatriate Lebanese and Arab businessmen.