International (TAGI) and the Arab Society of Certified Accountants (ASCA), in cooperation with Banque du Liban, Union of Arab Banks, Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants (LACPA), and World Union of Arab Bankers (WUAB).
What does LACPA stand for?
LACPA stands for Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LACPA
- Lhasa Apso Club of Scotland
- Local Authorities Co-ordinating Body on Food and Trading Standards (UK)
- League of American Communications Professionals
- Link Access Control Protocol
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol
- Loadmaster Aft Control Panel
- Local Control and Accountability Plan (California)
- Los Angeles Community Policing
- Los Angeles County Police (Los Angeles, CA)
- Latin American Crop Protection Association (est. 1997)
- Los Angeles County Psychological Association (Los Angeles, CA)
- Laotian American Congressional Policy Conference
- Lehigh Acres Community Planning Corporation (Florida)
- Lincolnshire Area Child Protection Committee (UK)
- Los Angeles Central Providers Collaborative (California)
- Los Alamos County Police Department (New Mexico)
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol Data Unit
- Latin American and Caribbean Petroleum Engineering Conference
- Liaoning Administrators College of Police and Justice (China)
- Los Angeles County Public Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
TAGI and the Arab Society for Certified Accountants (ASCA) will hold the forum in cooperation with the Banque de Liban, the Union of Arab Banks, the Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants (LACPA) and the World Union of Arab Bankers (WUAB) under the organization of Confex International S.
As for the Arab region, he announced that ASCA is currently organizing an international conference under the patronage of the President of the Republic of Lebanon, Michel Suleiman, on December 22-23, 2009, in cooperation with the Central Bank of Lebanon, the Union of Arab Banks, Lebanese Association of Certified Public Accountants and World Union of Arab Bankers.