Hence, the leaving water temperature to your process is below the ambient temperature.
What does LWT stand for?
LWT stands for Leaving Water Temperature
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of LWT
We have 31 other meanings of LWT in our Acronym Attic
- Low Water Slack Tide
- Land Warrior System Threat Assessment
- Low Wind Speed Turbine Project (Wisconsin)
- Landelijke Werkgroep Schoolmediathecarissen Voortgezet Onderwijs (Dutch: National Organization for School Librarians in Secondary Schools)
- Amphibious Warping Tug
- Large Wheeled Tractor
- Laser Wafer-Trimming (semiconductor manufacturing technology)
- Last Will and Testament (legal document)
- Lead without a Title (Robin Sharma book)
- Let's Work Together
- Lewistown, MT, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Light Weight Tank
- Light Weight Torpedo
- Light Weight Transaction (databases)
- Light Weight Type Anchor Gear (US Navy)
- Light-Weight Threading
- Liquid Waste Technology (New Richmond, WI)
- Lititz Watch Technicum (watchmaking school; Pennsylvania)
- Loaded Wheel Tester (traffic simulating device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8[degrees] C Delta T with a leaving water temperature of 5[degrees] C in ambient temperatures of 46[degrees] C.
Klingberg says all these features provide control of leaving water temperature within 0.
8A C Delta T with a leaving water temperature of 5A C in ambient temperatures of 46A C.
All SMC Series chillers have an operating leaving water temperature range of 30-65[degrees]F.
8Au C Delta T with a leaving water temperature of 5Au C in ambient temperatures of 46Au C.
In a pure water system, if the leaving water temperature drops below the setpoint, the controller halts the pumps circulating to the outdoor heat exchanger and the EcoDry automatically drains its water back to an indoor reservoir.