Leave without pay I have been granted leave without pay for six months from the public hospital where I am currently employed.
What does LWP stand for?
LWP stands for Leave Without Pay
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWP
We have 58 other meanings of LWP in our Acronym Attic
- Logging Well on Paper (oil drilling)
- Low Work Opportunity Port (International Longshore and Warehouse Union)
- Long Word
- Legends World of Sport
- Low Water of Ordinary Spring Tides
- Left without Treatment (patient record)
- Lies with Occasional Truth (fiction magazine; Canada)
- Labor and Worklife Program (Harvard Law School; Cambridge, MA)
- Lausanne World Pulse (religious magazine; Wheaton, IL)
- Leave With Pay
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include accelerated clearance of leave entitlements, voluntary leave without pay, voluntary early retirement and shorter work months.
02: At the employer's discretion, an employee on education leave without pay may receive an allowance in lieu of salary of up to 100 per cent.
She said the command expects this decision will impact volunteerism because technicians will have to use leave without pay.
11) Thus, where employees are allowed to take accrued annual, sick, or personal leave, or leave without pay for reasons that are not job-related, the same type of leave must be granted to employees who wish to remain on leave for child-rearing purposes, even if that employee is medically able to return to work.