But just to be quirky, she left one strip of peroxide blonde, explaining: "I'm gonna leave one streak by my left ear.
What does L1 stand for?
L1 stands for Leave One
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of L1
We have 6 other meanings of L1 in our Acronym Attic
- Lietuvos Žemes Ukio Bendroviu Asociacija (Lithuanian Association of Agricultural Companies)
- Level 0
- Legion of Codes Kidz
- Longitude 0 (Zero) Latitude 0 (Zero)
- First Lumbar Vertebra (anatomy)
- First Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point
- GPS Frequency (1575.42 MHz)
- Language One (native language)
- Layer 1 (physical/electrical interface)
- League 1 (English football league)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet in the end the deliberateness of the carefully designed posing, shifting, and entwining of beautifully muscled bodies is apt to leave one craving the reckless spontaneity that distinguishes rambunctious postmodernism from the comparatively sedate, abstract modernism, of which Lewitzky is undoubtedly a master.