Annual Report of the Indian Leather Producers Association (2009) has observed that Kolkata is the single largest concentration of leather industry in West Bengal and Kolkata offers the leather industry several advantages like easy availability of a wide variety of leather (cow, calf, buffalo, sheep, goat); low production costs; a large pool of unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled workers at competitive rates; and abundant water and power.
What does LPA stand for?
LPA stands for Leather Producers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPA
We have 267 other meanings of LPA in our Acronym Attic
- Landlord Protection Agency
- Language Plan of Action
- Language Proficiency Assessment
- Large Particle Ash (energy)
- Las Perlas Archipelago
- Lasting Power of Attorney (legal document)
- Law of Property Act (UK)
- Layered Process Audit (Daimlerchrysler)
- Learning Point Associates
- Lease Purchase Agreement
- Left Pulmonary Artery
- Legal Profession Act (various locations)
- Legal Professional Association (Ohio)
- Legal Purchase Age (various organizations)
- Legislative and Public Affairs
- Legislative Post Audit (Kansas)
- Les Petites Affiches (French law journal)
- Leveraged Procurement Agreement (California)
- Library Public Awareness (Canada)
- Licensed Practicing Attorney