Thus, effort has been made to identify a limited number of soil indices consisting of least limiting water range (LLWR), 'S index', and relative density.
What does LLWR stand for?
LLWR stands for Least Limiting Water Range (soil science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLWR
- Lower Low Water Large Tide
- Low-Level Waste Management Program
- Lower Low Water Mean Tide
- Live Life with Passion
- Love Life Work Passion
- Low-Level Waste Policy Act
- Low-Level Waste Policy Amendment Act 1984
- Low-Level Waste Processing and Shipping System
- Low Level Waste Quality Assurance Program Plan
- League of Lebanese Woman's Rights
- Lifelong Learning Wales Record
- Low Level Waste Repository (UK site for disposal of low-level radioactive waste near Drigg, Cumbria)
- Little League World Series
- Low Level Wind Shear (meteorology)
- LucidLink Wireless Security (Interlink)
- Low - Level Wind Shear Alert System
- Low-Level Waste Storage/Disposal Record
- Low-Level Waste Treatment Facility
- Lawrence League of Women Voters (New Jersey)
- Lifelong Learning Excellence, Inc (Eugene, Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Da Silva AP, Kay BD, Perfect E (1994) Characterisation of the least limiting water range of soils.
More recently, the term least limiting water range (LLWR) has been introduced (da Silva et al.