The awareness of the Lebanese, residing in and outside Lebanon, and their rallying around the military institution, all guarantee Lebanon's capability to trespass the critical phase the nation endures, with the least damage possible," said Kahwaji.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Least Damage Possible (banking, mergers and acquisitions)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Landing Decision Point (final point in rotorcraft approach when a balked landing may be accomplished)
- Lane Departure Prevention (automotive)
- Language and Diversity Program
- Language Designated Position
- Large Deviation Principle
- Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (Malay: In-Service Training; education)
- Le Domaine Public (French: The Public Domain)
- Leadership Development Program
- Leading Dimensions Profile (Leading Dimensions Consulting)
- Leak Detection Pump (automotive engineering)
- Legal Disciplinary Partnership (UK law practice)
- Legal Document Preparer (Arizona)
- Let's Discuss, Please
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Liberal Demokrasi Partisi (Turkey)
- Liberal Demokrat Parti
- Lightweight Directory Protocol
- Limited Driving Privilege (various locations)
- Lingwa de Planeta (language)
- Link-Disjoint Path
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the direct reason behind the increasing support for the party and its leader lies in the fact that the government has transcended the global economic crisis with the least damage possible and has managed to consolidate what it considers an exceptional tranquility for the Hebrew State, we cannot overlook the language that threatens to launch new wars against Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Hezbollah, and Hamas.
The GCC must quickly set up the Gulf market with its monetary union and customs union in order to create a Gulf economic environment that can absorb international shocks with the least damage possible and create more opportunities for Gulf investments that will eventually reinforce employment opportunities for Gulf citizens," he said.