offers the Moyno[R] 2000 progressing cavity pumps for use in producing lease automatic custody transfer (LACT) applications in the oil and gas industry.
What does LACT stand for?
LACT stands for Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (automatic transfer of ownership of crude oil)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LACT
We have 5 other meanings of LACT in our Acronym Attic
- Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County
- Linear Algebra Curriculum Study Group
- Latin American and Caribbean Studies Institute (University of Georgia)
- Los Alamos Computer Science Institute
- Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office
- Los Alamos Computer Science Symposium
- Los Angeles County School Trustees Association (Downey, CA)
- Louisiana Association of Clinical Social Workers (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Last Activity (credit)
- Library of Anglo-Catholic Theology
- Light Air Cavalry Troop
- Los Angeles City Traffic Test (brakes)
- Los Angeles College Tour, Inc.
- Lower Alloways Creek Township (New Jersey)
- Lucas Area Community Theater (Lucas, KS)
- Los Angeles County Transportation Commission
- Los Angeles Collaborative for Teacher Excellence (California; 1995-2001)
- Louisiana Association of Career and Technical Education
- Louisiana Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
These systems include completed skid mounted gas sales metering systems, Lease Automatic Custody Transfer (L.