Additionally, PIMA is pleased to announce the addition of the Learning Management System (LMS) to our PIMA OnDemand products.
What does LMS stand for?
LMS stands for Learning Management System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LMS
We have 357 other meanings of LMS in our Acronym Attic
- Laser Mass Spectrometry
- Last Man Standing
- Last Man Standing (style of deathmatch game)
- Lateral Meningocele Syndrome
- Laughing Myself Silly
- Laza, Miriam, & Shy-Poo (reggae band)
- Le Mans Series (championnat automobile d'endurance organisé par l'ACO)
- Leadership and Management Section (various organizations)
- Leading Math Success (Ontario, Canada)
- Leads Management System (State Farm)
- Least Mean Square
- Leave Management System
- Legal Metrology Service (Ireland)
- Leiomyosarcoma (cancer)
- Lelean Memorial School (Fiji)
- Let Me See
- Leuven Measurement Systems International, Belgium
- Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc (Whiteville, NC)
- Liberty Middle School (various locations)
- Library Maintenance System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The deal will see Bytes provide Easy i's Learning Management System [LMS] software OCCAM to clients who purchase or renew their Enterprise Agreement with Bytes as the reseller as of October 2005.
The bulk of that outsourcing is held, not surprisingly, by Blackboard and WebCT, who have a combined 80 percent of the learning management system market.