Learning how to learn using a virtual learning environment for philosophy.
What does LHTL stand for?
LHTL stands for Learning How to Learn (Economic and Social Research Council; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHTL
We have 2 other meanings of LHTL in our Acronym Attic
- La'gent Hotel Tokyo Bay (Japan)
- Lake Highlands Town Center (Texas)
- Laurel Highland Telephone Company (Stahlstown, PA)
- Light Helicopter Turbine Engine Company
- Laboratory of Heat Transfer and Environmental Engineering (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Latent Heat Thermal Energy Storage
- Latino HIV Task Force (Houston, TX)
- Local Housing Trust Fund (various locations)
- Longwood Herbal Task Force
- Little Hands to Heaven
- Left-Handed Transmission Line
- Live High Train Low (athlete preparation)
- Library Hi Tech News
- Lincoln Highway Trading Post
- Long Hill Township Public Library (Gillette, NJ)
- Larry Harris Tournament Rules (online gaming)
- Light Horse Training Regiment (est. 1916; Egypt)
- Low-Harmonic Thyristor Rectifier
- Leanne Hughes Theatre School (Bedfordshire, England, UK)
- Local Heat Transfer Simulation (thermophysics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Socialization in our families and schools results in our learning how to learn with a particular bias (in the same manner that it is rare for a person's four brain quadrants to develop equally).