CAPTION(S): CUTTING THE TAPE: At the official opening of ISS are (left-right) County Councillor Claire Watson, who is a member of Warwickshire's Learning Disability Partnership Board, Tracey Walker, Alison Malcolm and Sarah O'Shaughnessy of Individual Support Solutions (ISS), Marion Dauge, and Nuneaton MP Marcus Jones
What does LDPB stand for?
LDPB stands for Learning Disability Partnership Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDPB
We have 2 other meanings of LDPB in our Acronym Attic
- Low Density Presort (Canada Post)
- Lucky Duck Productions (New York, NY)
- Lung Damaging Particle
- Landing Performance Application
- Laser Diffraction Particle Analyzer
- Laser-Driven Plasma Antenna
- Left Descending Pulmonary Artery (cardiology)
- Liability for Defective Products Act
- Light Document Printing Architecture
- Lightweight Document Printing Application (Novell)
- Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus
- Low-Density Parity Check
- Low Density Parity Check Codes
- Liberaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (Liberal Democratic Party of Germany; former GDR)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XLDPE)
- London Drug Policy Forum (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Property Group
- Loyalist Decorative Painters Guild (Trenton, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are working on new films about equality in the workplace and being ready for employment, commissioned by the Newcastle Learning disability Partnership Board.
Kirklees Learning Disability Partnership Board, Children and Young Peoples Service and Communities and Leisure Service have hired the portable Changing Place from Sheffield Council.
The group plans to gather information about gaps in the service and link up with the North East Autism Consortium, Community Learning and Disability Teams and the Learning Disability Partnership Board.
The Learning Disability Partnership Board, in North Tyneside, has developed the website, www.
Get Going events were held for north and south Kirklees, organised by the Learning Disability Partnership Board, which is made up of Kirklees Council, NHS Kirklees, Mencap, Kirklees Involvement Network, Bridgewood Trust and others.
Coventry mencap has been raising awareness of the need for this facility within the city for some time and I am pleased to say that the Coventry Learning Disability Partnership Board has been very supportive of our campaign.
The Learning Disability Partnership Board in North Tyneside is holding an open meeting at the Riverside Centre, Minton Lane, North Shields, on November 11, from 10am to 1pm.