Some topics include visual support for use-case modeling, applying learner-centered design principles to UML sequence diagrams, and reverse engineering from an XML document into an extended DTD graph.
What does LCD stand for?
LCD stands for Learner-Centered Design
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LCD
We have 185 other meanings of LCD in our Acronym Attic
- Local Currency
- Laminate Cartridge
- Land Conservation District
- Large Cerenkov Detector
- Last Certified Day
- Latino Consent Decree
- Lattice Code Decoder
- Lattice Corneal Dystrophy
- Launch Countdown (US NASA)
- Launcher Closure Door (Intercontinental Ballistic Missile)
- Lease Commencement Date
- Least Common Denominator
- Leonard Cheshire Disability (Kenya)
- Lesotho Congress for Democracy (Lesotho)
- Letter Carrier Depot (Canada Post)
- Leveraged Commentary & Data (Standard & Poor's; New York, NY)
- Ley de Competencia Desleal (Spanish: Unfair Competition Law)
- Life Cycle Development (product development)
- Limited Commercial District
- Limited Conversion Division (military)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover LB1028 International contributors in education, informatics, psychology, computer science, and learner-centered design reveal the latest results and trends in intelligent tutoring system architectures, e-learning communities technologies, intelligent e-learning in different domains, personalized advanced e-learning environments, and assessment of the effectiveness of e-learning systems.