Students also develop a better understanding of the environment (Hardwood & Chang, 1999), improve their cooperation and acceptance skills in multicultural settings (Jones & Hill, 2001), and learn to perform better at problem-solving tasks (Shumer & Druckenfield, 2004).
What does L2 stand for?
L2 stands for Learn To
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of L2
We have 4 other meanings of L2 in our Acronym Attic
- Lockheed L-188 Electra (est. 1957; airliner)
- L1 Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Large Field Horizontal Cell (retina)
- L1 Muscle stage
- Link 1 Telemetry Processing System
- Layer 1 Virtual Private Network
- GPS Frequency (1227.60 MHz)
- Layer 2 (signalling link functions)
- League 2 (English football league)
- Level 2 (cache on or near processor die)
- Limited Too
- Lineage 2 (game)
- Lineage 2 (gaming)
- Second Language. The Study of Language (George Yule, Cambridge University Press)
- Second Sun-Earth Libration (Lagrange) Point
- Lumbar Vertebrae 2-4
- Lymphomas Expressed CD20 (HIV medicine)
- Learn to Aim (gaming slang)
- Lineage 2 Adena
Samples in periodicals archive:
Still another should address the details of students' cognitive and affective processes as they engage with the steps in information literacy and learn to use information to formulate increasingly mature and complex mental models.
Universities, to support student development, provide educational and recreational programs to help students learn to cope, to manage money, to study better, to learn about relationships, and to get a job.