Employers and health plans can now us the ROI Estimator for the estimation of cost and financial benefits derived from implementation of the Leapfrog Hospital Rewards Program (LHRP).
What does LHRP stand for?
LHRP stands for Leapfrog Hospital Rewards Program (Leapfrog Group; Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHRP
We have 4 other meanings of LHRP in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Hudson Regional Information Center
- Lift Heavy Run Long (training progams)
- Local Housing and Redevelopment Law (est. 1992; New Jersey)
- Lucas Heights Research Laboratories (Australia)
- Lawyers for Human Rights & Legal Aid (Pakistan)
- Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager
- Lincoln Human Resource Management Association (Lincoln, NE)
- Long Hard Road Out of Hell (Marilyn Manson autobiography)
- Landslide Hazard Reduction Programme
- Lead Hazard Remediation Program (various states)
- Left-Handed Relief Pitcher (baseball)
- Local Health Resilience Partnership (UK)
- Long Handle Round Point (gardening shovel type)
- Lactogenic Hormone Responsive Region
- Lactogenic Hormone-Responsive Region
- Light Horse Reserve Regiment (Australia)
- Lateral Hypothalamic Recovery Syndrome (physiological psychology)
- Launch, Handling, and Recovery System (US Navy)
- Life History Recorder System
- Linear Highway Referencing System (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insurers should direct their beneficiaries to high-volume centers, something that is already happening through the Leapfrog Hospital Rewards Program.