According to the Daily Mail, LivesOn is being developed by London-based advertising agency Lean Mean Fighting Machine.
What does LMFM stand for?
LMFM stands for Lean Mean Fighting Machine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMFM
- Louis Maclean Far East, Inc. (est. 1990; Pasig City, Philippines)
- Lake Michigan Fisheries Forum (Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources)
- LHS (Load Handling System) Modular Fuel Farm (US Army)
- Load Handling System Modular Fuel Farm
- Left Middle Frontal Gyrus (brain)
- Luzon Motorcycle Federation Inc. (Philippines)
- Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry (Louisiana)
- Language and Music for Life
- Laughlin Memorial Free Library (Ambridge, PA)
- Legg Mason Funds Management, Inc. (investment company)
- Laughing My Face Off
- Let Me Find Out (Internet slang)
- Licensed Managed Feeding Operation (Oklahoma)
- Land For Maine's Future Program
- Le Macaron French Pastries (franchise)
- Lookout Mountain Flight Park (Rising Fawn, Georgia)
- London Military Family Resource Centre (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Lower Mountain Fork River Foundation (Oklahoma)
- Lake Michigan Field Station (US NOAA; Muskegon, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The creative wing of the carrier, along with London based advertising agency Lean Mean Fighting Machine, picked up a gold award for its 'Nonstop Fernando' campaign, a silver accolade for a brand campaign and a bronze for 'Nonstop Fernando' in the advertising category.
Emirates and London-based online advertising agency, Lean Mean Fighting Machine, have won a gold award at the prestigious Creative Circle advertising awards in London.
The only way to describe Stuart Shields' cod, which won him the South Shields Open is, a lean mean fighting machine.