edu) will present a keynote presentation, "Transforming the Lean Enterprise Value Stream," on May 6, as part of NEPCON East/Electro and Assembly East.
What does LEV stand for?
LEV stands for Lean Enterprise Value (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LEV
We have 34 other meanings of LEV in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Extremity Venous Ultrasonography
- Lake Elsinore Unified School District (California)
- Leucine Transporter
- Little Earth of United Tribes Housing Corporation (Minnesota)
- Low Energy Undulator Test Line
- Low End UNIX Workstation
- Land Expectation Value
- Laser Enhanced Viewer
- Law Enforcement Vehicle (USPIS)
- Leavenworth (Amtrak station code; Leavenworth, WA)
- Libreria Editrice Vaticana (Vatican publishing house)
- Light Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (industrial hygiene)
- Longevity Escape Velocity (life extension)
- Low Emission Vehicle
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association
- Law Enforcement Video Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2002 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Lean Enterprise Value by Earll Murman et al is an insight into how MIT developed and implemented their lean principals for business, a framework for transforming businesses.