Leamington District Memorial Hospital has named Terry Shields as new CEO, who earlier served as the hospital s acting CEO, chief financial officer, and vice-president of corporate service.
What does LDMH stand for?
LDMH stands for Leamington District Memorial Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LDMH
- Longton and District Motor Club (UK)
- Lower Delaware Mustang Club (est. 1987)
- T-Lymphocyte-Derived Macrophage Chemotactic Factor
- Ligue Des Makers Extraordinaires (French: League of Extraordinary Makers)
- Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Flap (breast reconstruction)
- Liberal Democrat Muslims Forum (politics)
- Logical Data Migration Facility
- Low-Density Membrane Fraction
- Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Graft
- Legal Defence & Monitoring Group (UK)
- Legally Domiciled Member of Household
- Long Duration Mild Hyperthermia (thermal biology)
- Long Duration Moderate Hyperthermia (thermal biology)
- Laser Distance-Measuring Instrument
- Long Distance of Michigan Incorporated
- Landmark Group Ltd.
- Latchiya Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (political party; India)
- Lac Des Mille Lacs (dam)
- Lancia Delta Mailing List
- Lasso Dynamic Markup Language