He covers guided and leaky mode propagation in periodic surroundings, demonstrates formulation of the periodic system and applications to electromagnetic and optical devices, and introduces the evolution of periodic structures and their applications in microwave, millimeterwave, and THz.
What does LM stand for?
LM stands for Leaky Mode (transmission line)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LM
We have 60 other meanings of LM in our Acronym Attic
- Last Mile (computer networking)
- Lata Mangeshkar (Indian singer)
- Late Minoan (time period)
- Lateral Malleolus (ankle)
- Lateral Meniscus (knee)
- Lauis Metis (neutral zone planet from Diaspora)
- Laurea Magistrale (Italian: Master of Science)
- Lay Midwife (midwife without a medical degree)
- Le Mans
- Lead Man (Supervisor)