Byline: HYWEL TREWYN THE Olympic flame is the inspiration for this year's Goodwill Message to the world by Urdd Gobaith Cymru (Welsh League of Youth.
What does LOY stand for?
LOY stands for League of Youth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LOY
We have 4 other meanings of LOY in our Acronym Attic
- US Typeset Official Seals (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Lipoxygenases Database
- Lowest Temperature Exceeded for All Time
- Lowest Temperature Exceeded For the Month
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- Liquid Oxygen Torch System
- Locus of Crossover in P1 (genetics)
- Lowest Temperature Exceeded So Early
- Lowest Temperature Exceeded So Late
- Laboratory of the Year (award)
- Lecturer of the Year (Finlandia Foundation; Pasadena, CA)
- Legacy of Yakesha (Everquest expansion, gaming)
- Love Only Yourself
- Lake Ozark Yachting Association (Missouri)
- Light on Yoga Association (est. 1988; UK)
- Loo of the Year Awards (UK)
- Lake Orion Youth Baseball League (Michigan)
- Lars Oudrup Yacht Design (Fredericia, Denmark)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walter's involvement in politics dates back to 1949 when he joined the Labour League of Youth.
She interviewed former members of the Labour League of Youth - including her mother Kirklees councillor Molly Walton and Dewsbury-born former House of Commons speaker Betty Boothroyd.