[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The League of Polish Families, avowedly anti-EU, opposes gay marriage, foreign ownership of land and, allegedly according to some authors, is anti-Semitic.
What does LPR stand for?
LPR stands for League of Polish Families (Poland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LPR
We have 113 other meanings of LPR in our Acronym Attic
- Language Proficiency Requirement (various locations)
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux
- Laser Plasma Reflectometer
- Late Procurement Request
- Late-Phase Reaction (immunology)
- Laurent-Perrier Rose (champagne)
- Lawful Permanent Resident
- Laxity-Driven Proactive Resource Allocation
- Le Poisson Rouge (French: The Red Fish)
- Leadership Potential Rating
- Legal Permanent Resident
- Les Précieuses Ridicules (Nijmegen)
- Letter Proposal Retrofit
- License Plate Recognition
- Licitacion por Registro (Spanish: Registration Tender; various locations)
- Liga Polskich Rodzin (Polish political party)
- Light Pollution Reduction (filter type for telescope eyepiece)
- Limited Production Run
- Line Printer
- Line Printer Remote
Samples in periodicals archive:
The League of Polish Families emphasizes the Catholic doctrine of social justice and, consequently, greater redistribution of wealth.
Roman Giertych, son of Maciej, is Chairman of the conservative Catholic League of Polish Families (LPR), which was formerly affiliated with the nationalist youth organization All-Polish Youth (MW).
Youth activists of the parliamentary party League of Polish Families threw stones, eggs, bottles, and slurs at peaceful GLBT marchers.
It follows comments by Wojciech Wierzejski, Polish MP and vice-chairman of the League of Polish Families, one of the parties in Poland's coalition government.
It followed comments by Wojciech Wierzejski, Polish MP and vice-chairman of the League of Polish Families, one of the parties in Poland's coalition government.