Organizations like People for the American Way, MoveOn, and the League of Pissed Off Voters are undertaking independent investigations to establish whether or not anything resembling voter fraud occurred last November.
What does LPOV stand for?
LPOV stands for League of Pissed Off Voters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of LPOV in our Acronym Attic
- Listening Post Observation Post
- Little Piece of Paradise
- Local Point of Presence (nternet/digital communications)
- Louisiana Protective Order Registry
- LINPAC Plastics Operations System
- Low Pressure Oxygen Servicing
- Lowest Prices of the Season (retaill)
- La Plata Open Space Conservancy (Colorado)
- Low Pressure Oxidizer Turbopump
- Low Pressure Oxidizer Turbo Pump
- Loyalist Prisoners Of War
- Low Pressure Oxygen
- Lake Pend Oreille Yacht Club (Bayview, ID)
- La Pampilla (seaport code; Peru)
- Laboratoire de Physique des Plasmas (French: Plasma Physics Laboratory)
- Laboratory of Palaeobotany and Palynology
- Laboratory of Particle Physics
- Land Partnership Plan
- Language Policy and Planning (linguistics)
- Larceny of Personal Property
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a multiracial steering committee and staff of some of the most well-connected young activists around the country--anarchists, party Democrats, black power radicals, Greens, professionals, punks, hip-hop heads, teachers and artists--the League of Pissed Off Voters is all about popularizing political engagement, developing local leadership, and bringing politics to the places young people already are: concerts, low-rider competitions, basketball games, beaches, brunches and street fairs.
Activating young voters may aim be a boon to older gay men and lesbians, says Adrienne Maree Brown, 25, program director for the League of Pissed Off Voters.