1 in Wide-Ranging Passenger Survey Conducted by TLC NEW YORK, July 9 /PRNewswire/ -- TaxiTech, a leading provider of new technology for taxicabs, today announced that it has been selected by New York City's League of Mutual Taxi Owners (LOMTO) as the preferred vendor to LOMTO's 3,000 taxi owner-members.
What does LOMTO stand for?
LOMTO stands for League of Mutual Taxi Owners (New York, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Late-Onset Multiple Sclerosis
- Learning Object Management System
- Legends of Motorsport (Australia)
- Local Operating Management System
- Looking over My Shoulder
- Loop (Assignment Center) Operations Management System
- Los Osos Middle School (Los Osos, CA)
- Lords of Magic: Special Edition (computer game)
- Limitation of Medical Therapy
- Lutheran Outdoors Ministry of Texas
- Library of Marginally Useful Knowledge (blog)
- Low Frequency Multiplexing
- Licensed Officers and Maritime Workers Union
- Leadership Ocala/Marion Youth (Florida, USA)
- Labyrinth of Nightmare (Yu-Gi-Oh cards)
- Launch on Need (International Space Station)
- League of Nations
- Learning Object Network
- Legends of Norrath (game)
- Letter Of Notification