So he tasered her, and now The League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust has decided to settle out of court for $200,000 rather than risk their chances with a federal jury.
What does LMCIT stand for?
LMCIT stands for League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Labor Management Cooperation Initiative (Hanover, MD)
- Labor Market and Career Information (Texas)
- Labor Markets Condition Index (Federal Reserve)
- Larden Muniak Consulting Inc. (Canada)
- Liberating Ministries for Christ International (Bedford, VA)
- Lockheed Martin Canada Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Center for Innovation (Suffolk, VA)
- La Mesa Community Improvement Association (New Mexico)
- Labour Market and Career Information Association (Canada)
- Liaoning Medium Cities Infrastructure Project
- Liverpool Medico-Chirurgical Journal (UK)
- Lake Macquarie City Library (New South Wales, Australia)
- Lantex Manufacturing Company Limited (UK)
- Left Midclavicular Line
- Light Modulating Cell Layer (technology)
- Local Momentum Conservation Law (computational mathematics)
- Low Moisture Content Limit
- Laughing My Cute Little Ass Off
- Land Management and Conflict Minimisation (Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat)
- Legg Mason Capital Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
On August 1, Tom Grundhoefer, general counsel at the League of Minnesota Cities and the League of Minnesota Cities Insurance Trust (LMC), traveled to Washington to attend the last series of EEOC meetings regarding the application of the ADEA to employment retiree benefits.