A survey of how much it costs supporters to follow their heroes puts United fans top of the league of losers with them shelling out up to pounds 1,163 a year to follow the Magpies.
What does LOL stand for?
LOL stands for League of Losers (wild 17 chess team)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LOL
We have 69 other meanings of LOL in our Acronym Attic
- Lap of Luxury
- Last or Least
- Laugh(ing) Out Loud
- Laughing On Line
- Laughing on Lipitor (senior texting)
- Lautes Online Lachen (German: Loud Online Laughter)
- Laws of Life
- Lawyers on Line
- League of Legends (game)
- League of Lightness (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newcastle United fans are the top of a league of losers, with some shelling out more than pounds 2,000 a year.