He is a member of the Theatre Historical Society of America, League of Historic American Theatres (Toronto theatre historian), Heritage Toronto and Vaughan Architectural Conservation Advisory Commission Thornhill Area.
What does LHAT stand for?
LHAT stands for League of Historic American Theatres (member service organization dedicated to the operation of historic theatres)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHAT
- Litchfield Hills Audubon Society (Connecticut)
- Loess Hills Audubon Society (Sioux City, IA)
- London Hearts Aerial Services Ltd (UK)
- Lord High Admiral of Scotland
- Louisiana Healthy Aging Study
- Large Housing Areas Stabilisation Action (joint project; various locations; 2003-2006)
- Logic and Heuristics Applied to Synthetic Analysis
- Labour History Archive and Study Centre (UK)
- Lead Health and Safety Plan
- Labor Hour Account Tool
- Liverpool Housing Action Trust (UK)
- Living History Airsoft Team (online gaming; Austria)
- Light Helicopter Advanced Technology Demonstrator
- Life and Health Actuarial Task Force
- Langley Handbook
- Left Halfback (soccer)
- Left Handed Batsman (cricket)
- Line History Block
- Linke Holfmann Bush (railway coach; India)
- Little Heartbeats, (support group; Chinley, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a member of the League of Historic American Theatres.