Don't mention: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen director Stephen Norrington.
What does LXG stand for?
LXG stands for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LXG
- Low Xanthine Dehydrogenase (genetics)
- Liquid XML (Extensible Markup Language) Data Binding Wizard (web design tool)
- Lightweight X11 Desktops Environment
- League of Extraordinarily Drunk Gentlemen
- Lightguide Express Entry (AT&T)
- Liquid Xenon Gamma-Ray Imaging Telescope
- Liquid Xenon Time Projection Chambers
- League of Extraordinary Fanfiction
- Legio X Fretensis (Roman legion)
- Linear Xenon Flash Tube
- League of Xtraordinary Gamers (gaming clan)
- League of Extraordinary Heroes (video gaming)
- LAN Extensions for Instrumentation
- Large Extra Large
- Landrace x Large White
- League of Xtraordinary Minds (band)
- Lane Xang Minerals Limited
- Lexington, Nebraska (airport code)
- Learning Experience Platform
- Leveraged Execution Providers (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a play on the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, it features rugby league stars doing amazing feats, including the Giants'' own Eorl Crabtree pushing a full skip, and dubs the men of the northern code as the Rugby League of the Extraordinary.
And he admitted he was left wincing as the Bond legend was involved in heated arguments with British director Stephen Norrington on the set of The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
The 007 star demanded an enormous pounds 12million payday for his role in The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen star said he doesn't need a certificate to prove how he feels about the beauty.
WHATEVER HIS literary reputation ends up being, there's one thing Alan Moore, the British scriptwriter of such legendary comics as V for Vendetta, From Hell, and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, will always have going for him.