Members included the League of American Bicyclists, the Alliance, Bikes Belong, Adventure Cycling Association, International Mountain Bicycling Association, Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals, plus "key partners including America Walks, Complete Streets and Safe Routes to School National Partnership," Miller says.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for League of American Bicyclists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Land Air Battle
- Landscape Architect Board (various locations)
- Language Acquisition and Bilingualism (various schools)
- Language and Business
- Large Array Block
- Latin American Business (Texas)
- Latrobe (Amtrak station code; Latrobe, PA)
- Law Alumni Board (various schools)
- Lead-Acid Battery
- Leadership Advisory Board
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)
- Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
- Legal Aid Board
- Legislative Approved Budget (Oregon)
- Legislatively Adopted Budget (Oregon)
- Library Advisory Board
- Licensed Associate Broker
- Life Application Bible
Samples in periodicals archive:
The League of American Bicyclists has recognized CRW Engineering Group as a Silver Award Level Bicycle Friendly Business.
Also, the nonprofit League of American Bicyclists reports that real estate values increase with proximity to bike paths.
The League of American Bicyclists, which promotes bicycling and works for a bicycle-friendly America through advocacy and education, has announced 15 new Bicycle Friendly Communities.
The League of American Bicyclists reminds commuters that cycling can reduce their carbon footprint.
Bike to Work and School Day In 1956, the League of American Bicyclists declared May as National Bike Month and the third Friday of the month as Bike to Work and School Day.