[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Staff at the League for the Hard of Hearing in New York City started having the feeling a few years ago that people didn't know exactly what the nonprofit was all about.
What does LHH stand for?
LHH stands for League for the Hard of Hearing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHH
We have 20 other meanings of LHH in our Acronym Attic
- London Housing Greenspace Network (UK; green social housing group)
- Liten Historisk Geografisk Ordlista (Swedish: Small Historical Geographical Dictionary)
- Linear Hair Growth Rate
- Linear Heat Generation Rate
- Lutheran Home of the Good Shepherd (New Rockford, ND)
- Lightweight High Gain X-Band Antenna
- L-Band HH
- Laguna Honda Hospital (San Francisco, California)
- Large Holiday Houses (Scotland, UK)
- Laugh Hella Hard
- Lee Hecht Harrison (workforce solutions firm)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (New York, NY)
- Light House Hold
- Lou Henry Hoover (1874-1944)
- Love Hate Hero (band)
- Lutheran Hospice of Hope
- Licensed Home Health Agency
- Little Haiti Housing Association (est. 1987)
- Leet Habbo Hacking Club
- Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she is active with such charities as City Meals on Wheels and the League for the Hard of Hearing.
org League for the Hard of Hearing 71 West 23rd Street New York, NY 10010 Voice: (917) 305-7700 TTY: (917) 305-7999 Fax: (917) 305-7888 E-mail: postmaster@lhh.
Nancy Nadler, director of the Noise Center at the League for the Hard of Hearing, says, "In general, sustained exposure to noise above 85 decibels, over time, will cause permanent hearing loss and the louder the sound, the less time before hearing damage can occur.
According to Bronzaft, who is also a consultant for the League for the Hard of Hearing, noise complaints have been increasing dramatically and are a serous quality of life and health issue.
org League for the Hard of Hearing 71 West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10010 Voice: (917) 305-7700 TTY: (917) 305-7999 Fax: (917) 305-7888 E-mail: Postmaster@lhh.