For this collection, they have been edited and revised--many updated extensively with new material and epilogues--and organized into four thematic sections addressing leadership, leading from the middle, teamwork, empowerment, followership; leaders, bosses, challenges, values; coaching, self-management, collaboration, communication; and techniques and tools, productivity, climate.
What does LFTM stand for?
LFTM stands for Leading from the Middle (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LFTM
- Live Fire Test and Evaluation Strategy
- Land Forces Trials and Evaluation Unit (Canada)
- Likuid Federation True Edge Wrestling (now SeScoops Federation Wrestling; online professional wrestling league)
- Linear Fractional Transformation
- Live Fast Troll Hard
- Living from the Heart
- Look Forward to Hearing from You
- Looking Forward to It
- L-Band Fiberoptic Transport Link
- Link for the Lazy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chorus sang Gyorgy Ligeti's luminous ``Lux Aeterna'' from the aisles, with Gershon leading from the middle of the orchestra seats.
uk) and is currently being used by participants across four NCSL programs: Leading from the Middle (for subject heads and pastoral leaders), National Professional Qualification for Headship, Leadership Program for Serving Headteachers, the Certificate in School Business Management and the Diploma for School Business Management.