Its is leading health indicators are community and prevention centered.
What does LHI stand for?
LHI stands for Leading Health Indicator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHI
We have 49 other meanings of LHI in our Acronym Attic
- Lake Howell High School (Winter Park, FL)
- Lincoln Hill High School (Stanwood, WA)
- Livingston Hospital and Health Services (Salem, KY)
- Lyman Hall High School (Wallingford, CT)
- Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail (Pennsylvania)
- Laguna Honda Hospital Volunteers, Inc. (California)
- Langmuir-Hinshelwood-Hougen-Watson (scientific model)
- Lanka Hydraulic Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Larry Head Institute (Neurodiagnostics training school; Monroe, MI)
- Lars Hoej Informatik A/S (Danish translation technology company)
- Leasehold Improvement
- Lewis Hyman, Inc. (est. 1930)
- Lillehei Heart Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Lipschitz-Hankel Integral
- Local Heritage Initiative
- Louisiana Health Insurance Association
- Louisiana Homicide Investigators Association
- Lipomatous Hamartoma of the Interatrial Septum (cardiac medicine)
- Lord Howe Island Board (Lord Howe Island, New South Wales, Australia)
- Life and Health Insurance Counselors (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
population are impacted by leading health indicators outlined in Healthy People 2020.
Indeed, these mandated services are linked to 8 of the 10 leading health indicators for "Healthy People 2010.
Responsible sexual behavior has been identified as a leading health indicator in Healthy People 2010 with specific behavior objectives aimed at increasing the proportion of adolescents who abstain from sexual intercourse or use condoms if sexually active.
According to the ODPHP, public and private agencies must form collaborative partnerships to address these leading health indicator cornerstones: * The information people have about their health and how they can make changes for improvement * The healthful behavior choices people make Where and how people live * The quality and accessibility of health care people receive (Healthy People 2010, n.
Indeed, Healthy People 2010, a federally led effort that outlines the nation's public health objectives for the current decade, identified access to health care as only one of ten leading health indicators that, in addition to income and education, could serve as bellwethers for the health of the population, much the way the leading economic indicators forecast the health of the nation's economy (Department of Health and Human Services 2001).
To accelerate progress through stronger focus, Healthy People 2010, a national health agenda prepared by scientists within and outside the federal government, presented a set of leading health indicators representing the conditions with the greatest potential to shape the nation's health over the decade ahead.
We are very pleased to have oral health as a Leading Health Indicator," Koh said.