This two-tiered initiative, funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation through its Leadership for Healthy Communities national program, is aimed at helping municipal leaders in both large and small cities develop effective strategies for reducing childhood obesity.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Leadership for Healthy Communities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Laporan Harian Bank Umum (Indonesian: Harian Bank General Report; Bank Indonesia)
- Little House in the Big Woods (book)
- Lead Hollow-Base Wadcutter (cast bullet type)
- Lahore High Court
- Lake Havasu City (Arizona, USA)
- Lake Hills Church (Austin, TX)
- Lakeridge Health Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Land Hermit Crabs (resource)
- Large Hadron Collider
- Lausanne Hockey Club (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Leadership Health Care (Tennessee)
- Leadership, Honor, Courage (Gerstell Academy motto)
- Lee Honors College (Western Michigan University)
- Left Heart Catheterization
- Left-Hand Circular
- Legal Heir Certificate (Thashil Office, India)
- Les Hale Chorale (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Les Horribles Cernettes (band)
- Lifetime Health Cover (Australia)
- Light's Hope Chapel (gaming, World of Warcraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RWJF's Leadership for Healthy Communities, for example, offers a host of resources that support active living and healthy community design, including policy briefs, articles, reports, presentations and important web links.
The Municipal Leadership for Healthy Southern Cities project is funded by Leadership for Healthy Communities, a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation that assists state and local leaders in their efforts to reverse the childhood obesity epidemic.
NLC and AASA sponsored the City and School Leaders Collaborating on Local Wellness Planning project with support from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) through its Leadership for Healthy Communities national program.
The grants were awarded through Leadership for Healthy Communities, a national RWJF program that assists state and local leaders in their efforts to reverse the childhood obesity epidemic.