Modeled after the legendary Top Gun Naval aviator training school where the best learn to become even better, the Pathos Top Gun Leadership Development program aims to strategically partner with organizations to identify, select, assess, develop, and coach their future leaders.
What does LDP stand for?
LDP stands for Leadership Development Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LDP
We have 145 other meanings of LDP in our Acronym Attic
- Lancha de Desembarque Pequena (Portuguese Navy)
- Land Disturbing Permit (Virginia)
- Landed Duty Paid
- Landing Decision Point (final point in rotorcraft approach when a balked landing may be accomplished)
- Lane Departure Prevention (automotive)
- Language and Diversity Program
- Language Designated Position
- Large Deviation Principle
- Latihan Dalam Perkhidmatan (Malay: In-Service Training; education)
- Le Domaine Public (French: The Public Domain)
- Leading Dimensions Profile (Leading Dimensions Consulting)
- Leak Detection Pump (automotive engineering)
- Least Damage Possible (banking, mergers and acquisitions)
- Legal Disciplinary Partnership (UK law practice)
- Legal Document Preparer (Arizona)
- Let's Discuss, Please
- Liberal Democratic Party
- Liberal Demokrasi Partisi (Turkey)
- Liberal Demokrat Parti
- Lightweight Directory Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Damascus, (SANA) -- The Oxford-Syria Leadership Development Program was launched on Wednesday at Damascus University in cooperation between Damascus University and Said Business School.
I created the program in 1974 at age 21 as my Wood Badge project--an adult leadership development program.
TIP 2: ALLOW PARTICIPANTS TO SELF-SELECT Each agency must determine for itself the best method for selecting leadership development program participants.
The USCG delivers its entire leadership development program from its Leadership Development Center, it includes a one-week leadership and management school for civilians and leadership development for mid-grade civilians (GS 12 through 14).
Benefits of leadership development programs A major problem in leadership development programs is measuring leader effectiveness.