[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Leaders of the New School T.
What does LOTNS stand for?
LOTNS stands for Leaders of the New School (rap group)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Lady of the Night
- Landelijke Onderzoekschool Theoretische Natuurkunde (Dutch: Netherlands Graduate School of Theoretical Physics; Netherlands)
- Laws of the Night (Vampire: The Masquerade game)
- Legacy of the North (role-playing)
- Legend of the Nobles (multi-user game)
- Legion of the North (gaming guild)
- Live on the News (Forex trading)
- Lord of the Nations (religious group; Philippines)
- Lord of the Net (online retailer)
- League of the Non-Aligned (Sci-Fi group; UK)
- Lake of the Ozarks (Missouri)
- Landscape Opportunities for Territorial Organization (Italy)
- Laughing on the Outside
- Leader of the Opposition
- Lemmings of the Outback (online gaming community)
- Lock Out Tag Out (safety)
- Logan, Utah to Jackson Hole, Wyoming (bicycle race)
- Long Tons Discharged or Loaded (US Navy)
- Language of Temporal Ordering Specifications
- Long Term Ozone Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: andy everett Leaders Of The New School - Mixed By Kate Lawler Label: Toolroom Launched earlier in the year as a sub label of Toolroom Records, LOTNS has been doing great things for emerging talent.
Busta Rhymes of Leaders of the New School addresses this trend in "Syntax Era": Ah man all of a sudden people say I be buggin Rugged culture musical hip-hop I be lovin' Gimme, Gimme, Gimme somethin' Gimme somethin' for nothin' Rich blood sucker of the poor I see you, hickory, dickory hey, watch out for the trickery What happened to creativity, dignity, integrity .
He established himself properly - and was still only 17 - in 1990 as a member of the legendary Leaders Of The New School.