The electrolyte in a lead-acid battery is a big resistor due to the distance the ions must travel between the grids.
What does LAB stand for?
LAB stands for Lead-Acid Battery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAB
We have 120 other meanings of LAB in our Acronym Attic
- Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Land Air Battle
- Landscape Architect Board (various locations)
- Language Acquisition and Bilingualism (various schools)
- Language and Business
- Large Array Block
- Latin American Business (Texas)
- Latrobe (Amtrak station code; Latrobe, PA)
- Law Alumni Board (various schools)
- Leadership Advisory Board
- League of American Bicyclists
- Learning about Business (Painesville, OH)
- Leave Authorization Balance
- Legal Advice Bureau (various locations)
- Legal Advisory Board for the Information Market (EU)
- Legal Aid Board
- Legislative Approved Budget (Oregon)
- Legislatively Adopted Budget (Oregon)
- Library Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lead-acid battery industry, with help from consumers and retailers, recycled 99.
The typical new lead-acid battery now contains from 60 percent to 80 percent recycled lead.