62mm target ammo loaded with 100-grain lead wadcutter bullets.
What does LWC stand for?
LWC stands for Lead Wadcutter (ammunition)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LWC
We have 72 other meanings of LWC in our Acronym Attic
- Lower Watts Bar Reservoir (Tennessee Valley Authority; Spring City, TN)
- Left Without Being Seen
- Low-Waste Building Technologies
- Lower Water Bearing Zone (aquifer; Florida)
- Labour Women's Council (New Zealand)
- Lad Wrecking Crew (hacker group)
- Ladies with Class
- Land Warfare Conference (Australia)
- Language of Wider Communication
- Launceston Walking Club (Launceston, Tasmania, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
41 Magnum been loaded to a nominal 850 to 900 fps with a 210-grain lead wadcutter from the get go I believe it would have been force to be reckoned with.
I tried four different kinds of ammo in the Rossi Model 851--Federal 158-grain SWC, Norma 148-grain lead wadcutter, CCI 148-grain hollow base wadcutter and Winchester 110-grain Silvertip.