45 ACP has a very critical velocity floor with conventional copper-jacketed lead hollowpoint bullets.
What does LHP stand for?
LHP stands for Lead Hollowpoint (bullet)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHP
We have 104 other meanings of LHP in our Acronym Attic
- Laughing Hysterically on the Floor
- Log Homes on the Internet
- Little House on the Prairie
- Landelijke Huisartsen Opleiders Vereniging (Dutch: Rural Doctors' Association Trainers Lhov)
- Linda Hamilton Online Website
- Little House on Wheels
- La Hora Pico (México)
- Labor Relations, Human Relations and Productivity (Philippines)
- Landslide Hazard Program
- Le Hong Phong High School (Vietnam)
- Lealdade, Humildade, Procedimento (Portuguese: Loyalty, Humility, Procedure)
- Left Half-Plane
- Left Hand Panel
- Left Hand Path
- Left-Handed Pitcher
- Lennox Hearth Products (Nashville, TN)
- Licensed Holistic Practitioner (various organizations)
- Lighthouse Point (Broward County, Florida city)
- Limit of High Priority
- Line Handler Process (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] We grouped the 856 Stainless with a trio of +P loads that included Hornady's new 110-grain Critical Defense, Winchester/USA 125-grain JHP and the old standy "Treasury Load," Winchester's Super-X 158-grain Semi-Wadcutter Lead Hollowpoint.
38 +P+ load spitting a 158-grain lead hollowpoint at the same velocity.
38 Special lead hollowpoint, the amino most professionals who've studied the mailer prefer to load in these five-shot snubbies.
The Core-Shot ammunition features a shot charge contained within a bullet jacket; however, the shot is capped by a lead cover which looks like a conventional lead hollowpoint.