Dr Paula Grey, lead director of public health, said: "This campaign aims to get the message across to the public that it's fine to enjoy a drink but we all need to look after our health and personal safety and take responsibility for our own drinking.
What does LDPH stand for?
LDPH stands for Lead Director of Public Health (UK; National Health Service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus
- Low-Density Parity Check
- Low Density Parity Check Codes
- Liberaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands (Liberal Democratic Party of Germany; former GDR)
- Low Density Polyethylene
- Low-Density Polyethylene
- Cross-Linked, Low-Density Polyethylene (also seen as XLDPE)
- London Drug Policy Forum (UK)
- Louis Dreyfus Property Group
- Loyalist Decorative Painters Guild (Trenton, Ontario, Canada)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging
- Lighting Design Partnership International (UK)
- Load Pointer to Instruction
- Low Density Polyethylene Insulation (construction)
- Lartu's Definitive Programming Language (computing)
- Linux Documentation Project License
- Logic, Domains, and Programming Languages (workshop)
- Laser Doppler Perfusion Measurements
- Lattice Discrete Particle Model (mechanics)
- Leadership Development Partnership Ministry (Manteno, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paula Grey, lead director of public health at Liverpool PCT, says a great deal is being done to combat poor health in the area.
But Dr Jammi Rao, director of public health for North Birmingham PCT and city lead director of public health on diabetes, said: 'I would challenge Diabetes UK's claims that people in the West Midlands are being kept in the dark and that local PCTs do not have a strategy.